Enterprise Account manager, Public Sector
Berlin or Hamburg
With headquarters in Santa Clara, CA. our client, the leader in intrusion prevention and security risk management, proactively secures systems and networks worldwide. Their unmatched security expertise, focus on manageability, and proven ability to successfully prevent attacks are the reasons why they are the security solution of choice for homes, businesses, service providers, and the public sector.
Overview of the Function
To manage direct end user relationships and deliver value based solutions, which utilise the Company’s Solutions to their top Public Sector Enterprise clients in Germany. The role involves creating the need for a long-term strategic relationship, whilst also identifying and closing business across a selection of strategic accounts in the Federal Ministries focused in North Germany
Reports to: Manager, Government Sales Germany
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Building and maintaining a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- Develop, maintain and implement account plans and opportunity plans with demonstrated experience in building relationships across the public sector.
- Familiarity with public tenders, full life cycle.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction – through regular onsite customer meets
- Manage order process from end user via channel partners to closure.
- Engage with appropriate channel partners.
- Management of sales CRM tool.
- Managing your own time and attend team meetings & account reviews.
- Engage Company senior execs where required within the German territory.
- Work in conjunction with internal sales team.
- Leverage product and technical specialists.
- Manage designated territory to maximise both short and long term opportunities.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough. Understanding of the Company’s products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support
- Produce weekly accurate forecasting
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrable track record of high value sales.
- Understanding of and demonstrable track record of utilising a recognised sales methodology.
- A self-starter needing low-level management time and attention to perform day-to-day responsibilities.
- Engages management up to C and Board level within a client base to enhance political alignment.
- Experienced, competent and comfortable with Board Level negotiations.
- Competent and experienced in the application of Target Account Selling methodology or other Sales/Business methodologies.
- Works closely with and understands how to engage members of the technical services and professional services organisation early in the sales cycle.
- Understands the market issues and trends affecting business and use of IT.
- Experience working with the Channel and System Integrators.
- Software background. Security sector experience is desirable.
- Must be computer literate with email, Internet, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Fluent in English and German
- Clear, accurate and concise reporting.
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a determined attitude to succeed.
- Highly professional, assertive and goal oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Creative individual with strong personal presence.