Enterprise Sales Specialist – Network Security
With headquarters in Santa Clara, CA. our client, the leader in intrusion prevention and security risk management, proactively secures systems and networks, worldwide. Their unmatched security expertise, focus on manageability, and proven ability to successfully prevent attacks are the reasons why they are the security solution of choice for homes, businesses, service providers, and the public sector.
Overview of the Team/Function
The Enterprise Sales Specialist is an experienced seasoned sales professional with hands on skills for selling complex network or network security technology solutions to large size organizations. To manage matrix sales business in the region with other Company reps and leaders, deliver product expertise of the latest Network Security technology to their top Enterprise clients as well as Greenfield accounts. The role involves interacting continuously with Sales and SE team and channel partners for initiating promote and close business for network security based projects.
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Building and maintaining a constant/future accurate pipeline.
- Engage and present at multi levels within an account including board level.
- Develop, maintain and implement account plans and opportunity plans.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage order process from end user via channel partners to closure.
- Engage with appropriate channel partners.
- Management of sales CRM tool.
- Managing your own time and attend team meetings & account reviews.
- Engage Company’s senior execs where required within assigned territory.
- Work in conjunction with internal sales team.
- Leverage product and technical specialists.
- Manage designated territory to maximise both short and long term opportunities.
- Keep knowledge up to date of the Security market and meet training targets to maintain a thorough understanding of the Company’s products, process and promotions to provide the highest levels of sales support.
- Produce weekly accurate forecasting.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Five or more years of proven experience in, security solutions, or network solutions sales, with enterprise solution sales experience mandatory.
- Must be a strategic sales professional possessing a proven track record in building success with a solid understanding of Target Account Selling, Value Based Selling and other sales methodologies.
- Highly technical sales experience (networks, security, or similar) sales management / development for commercial mid and large market enterprises.
- Results oriented with strong interpersonal skills, experience and proven record for successfully managing evolving sales and presales organizations.
- Proven own track record in enterprise application sales.
- Channel management/Direct Sales/building experience.
- Understanding of Network Architectures, Network Security, Enterprise Software Technologies
- Capability to present the Company’s solutions and strategies at front of larger audiences of decision makers
- Profound understanding of complex solutions selling to enterprise level customers.
- High-level sales and presentation skills, credibility at the CEO, CFO, CTO, VP Information Systems, Security Managers and Network Managers level.
- Strategic sales person with an ability to plan, document, deploy and execute.
- Structured way of working.
- Good team player and networker.
- Strong motivation, hunger for success
- Fluent in German and English
- Self-motivated and disciplined with a determined attitude to succeed.
- Highly professional, assertive and goal oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills.